DOWNTIME: June 4th and June 5th, 2013 - Updates and status
Posted: June 4, 2013
June 4th, 2013
7:00 a.m. Downtime Started:
- HPC Cluster downed ((UP, EM, SDA, APEX, IBRIX, UCS, netapp))
- meteo/atmos/wx nodes downed
- allocation manager downed
- time2, time3, and first part of Phase I VM move powered down.
- kachina, swasey, homerfs, pxe, bamboo powered down.
- Movers loading truck with equipment moving from SSB data center to DDC.
- CMSS arrived to begin maintenance work on HVAC system in Komas data center.
- Movers loading the last of the gear from SSB. Then heading up to Komas (for Apex Arch, UCS, and NetApp) before delivering to the DDC.
- Uplink to INSCC has been moved to new Arista switch
- All ToR switches at DDC are new connected to new Arista core
- Routing interfaces for the following have been moved from Komas core to Router Core (UCS, Apex)
- Routing interfaces for hidden arch have been moved from SSB to Router Core
- Movers leaving Komas for DDC
- Updates on Fileservers completed; directories are back online
- Physical move complete to DDC
- Work on wiring continues
- Some service machines in DDC up and running (alloc)
- More service machines in DDC up and running (time1, time2, pxe)
- trmm, wx, atmos up at DDC
- CMSS work complete in Komas, starting to bring up clusters
- Telluride up and scheduling jobs
- Kachina and Swasey up
- Updraft up and scheduling jobs
- Ember up and scheduling jobs
June 5th, 2013
- Apexarch and UCS servers up and scheduling jobs